Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Life in the CoS Office

Right now, I'm half way through the second week of working in the Colorado Springs (CoS) office.  So far, I haven't done anything super technical.  The projects that I have been working on are all important though.  Life in the office is fun.  Each day brings about it's new challenges.  However, there are lots (11) other interns around that are facing the same types of problems.  It's a great working environment with lots of encouraging people.

I don't have a picture of me working at the office, but I do have a picture of when we first toured the office.
The guy left of me is Chris.  He is the other Canada intern that will be serving with me in the Calgary office for the next 3+ months.  The three girls to the right are serving in the United Kingdom office near London.  All of us were paired together for small group times during Orientation.  There were lots of good memories made.  But I must admit, I was a bit out of my element with this group.  Both the UK girls and Chris are all from California.  It didn't take long before they were all talking about California things with a language of their own.  I was able to understand what they were saying, but it was nothing like what I had experienced in Kansas.  These times together with everyone were great and I will miss them dearly.

1 comment:

  1. Fun to read about what you are up to. Thanks for sharing! Keep the updates coming!!

    ReplyDelete