This last weekend I went on a hiking excursion with the eMi Canada office director. It was a great time. One of the great experiences was the scenery. The Canadian Rockies are incredibly rugged. Pictures are really the only way to describe the views. I'll eventually have some more pictures on Facebook and hopefully a video at some point. Speaking of videos, there were two videos of different animals: a bear and an elk. The elk was about 20 feet away. The bear was about 50 feet away. It was incredible to see wild wildlife that close.
There were also great conversations. There were four of us on the trip: myself, Chris (the other intern here in Calgary), Greg (the director here at the eMi Canada office), and Jon (one of Greg's friend's from Portland). Throughout the miles of hiking, we talked about growing up and other events that shaped who we are. It was a great time of fellowship. Here's a picture of of me on some rocks. I'll get the movie out there when it's ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment